Saturday, October 6, 2018

A map for Mr. Administrative office officials

¡Bienvenidos!

    Officer, you're right to embark on this journey to discover whether subject: PIN YANG is a valid candidate. You'll soon receive a thorough briefing.

A. What makes me capable of thriving in a researching academy?

  This portal sends you to the database regarding MUNs that Pin Yang attended. You'll see what he hath learnt, his achievements, theories, ideology and some professional productions that enables you to access his capability.
  I strongly suggest you for taking a look!

WHAT'S INSIDE:
* 3 international relations/ Left-Right theory articles targeting unfamiliar audiences
* A thorough report about the Korean War to assist MUNners who are unfamiliar.
* Accolades and media recognition
* Self-designed counselling materials

B. What proves that I can absorb information, integrate and capitalize it in my research?

  This article uses the preparation phase of a science competition by Pin Yang to demonstrate how he can get information, use it, and share it. Simply as that, a keystone to science, this article is also a must read to evaluate his ability.

WHAT'S INSIDE:
* Extract of notes and preparation record
* Explanation to the game
* Teaching material for the juniors
* A lab session report

C. What other interests do I have?

  This article talks about my non-academic passions: Football, badminton, learning a language, host families, and most importantly, friends and family.

WHAT'S INSIDE:
* Varsity related (Development report, activity pictures, managing reflections).
* Linguistic ability certificate and explanation to self-determination.
* A very down-to-heart setback article taken directly from last year, with comments, unabridged.
* Some video translation productions.

D. What hands-on experiences do I have?

  This article is about the services that I've done and my reflections on doing these free jobs, as well as some medical camps that I had participated in. For me, doing these things gave me chances to try out works that I would otherwise never have a chance to do. Thus, it gave me many fresh new thoughts.

WHAT'S INSIDE:
* My first dislike on Youtube: The story
(How I learned to respect others.)
* My working for an editor's choice studio on google play
* My school magazine appearances 
* My scout experiences and my contributions
* Other community services
* Medical camps

No comments:

Post a Comment