Saturday, August 22, 2015

8/22-15 BTS: BACK TO SKOOL

    Hey, it's Pin Yang, I wanna talk briefly about my back to school situation.
   
    So when I went back to school since 7/3 I shot the Hall Of Fame ft. Julian Tong, and the life is not really impressed, first all of our teachers were swaped, second, some of my classmates were split, so two-third of my new classmates are ppl I don't know at all.

    Dam, our geo teacher is rlly so hilarious, she invented lots of special calls which can help people memorize the stuff, such us she clap hands, jump up and down says :"Where two blocks crushes, there is earthquake and volcano."And so much etc.



    Also our Biology teacher is interesting too. Guess what is DHMO?
1) It is the main element in the Cancer cell.
2) Accidentally touched DHMO over 50 deg. Celcius can make your hand grow a big tumor which is mostly contained with DHMO.
3) The main contains in Sea pollution issue is DHMO.
4) Human get addicted to DHMO easily, basically, everyone is addicted to it already, three days without intaking it kills you.


    Alright, answer reveal: Its Dihydrogen Monoxide a.k.a Water. This rlly made me laugh so hard.

    And we've got Swimming courses too, man, some of the duds take off everything and be completely naked in shower but his door is not closed, daummmm, I don't want to see his junk, but I was forced to, heh.

    One more, earth science class. Our teacher is so nice that he allowed us to Eat, drink, Crap(?), Sleep freely without any permission asking heh. Last time when he was going to use the projector to project something, it turned out to be that the image out is not rectangle but some weird non-sense shape, so lol haha.



     Finally, I wanna talk about some other students, some year 7's are really annoying and I props need to teach them lesson. They just occupied where we Y9 sit, so dam bad makes me have to sit beside Y11's, its not comfortable dam, and also, recently boy's urinal always got lots of dropping pubic hair, eh, disgusting...

No comments:

Post a Comment