Thursday, August 13, 2015

8/13-15 I've been missing everything TAT

    I have a weird conclusion at first: Do not give me too much happiness, or else, I will suffer the pain (el dolor) from stop having it instead of enjoy (disfrutar) what happened.
   
    That screenshot was about my online lessons, I am taking the TutorABC thing which provides us online real instructor and teach us everything. And when I look in the screen, I suddenly memorized something. The Place where I used to be. A Bilingual school name Jim Bear (Precisely American School), I cannot control myself but I walk all the way back to the old days school where I had my happy Y1 to 6.
  
    I once had a tutor name T.Clyde who is from Ireland, and the main reason I suddenly wants to talk to him so badly is not because we haven't met for two years but because that Enoch's new article about Ireland triggers meh, so I actually went there. 

    And as well, when someone wants to close his channel, what I will remember, is not the year we've experience together on youtube, but the life AFTER this no longer exist.

    I don't know what Im typing now already, I probs need a morale doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment