Friday, July 3, 2015

7.3-15 What's the point to be generous?

    A week ago, I was watching an old movie on HBO named 2012, obviously its a doomsday movie from 2009 or sth I guess. When I first watched it in the theater, I was even been convinced that there is real The end of the world's day. But it turned out to be just a lie. Thank god. And, six years later (now) Im watching it again!

    So basically there is a stuff
I wanted to point out. First, when they are closing the Noah boat's gate, they already calculated that if reopen and save the citizen's, they might not survive due to too much competes in limited resources. Ok, so here is the problem, basically when they decided to open the gate after a generous speech given from a Don't-care-about-myself-just-saving-others dude, the problem is still there! Like, they will still screw up if they open it! The speech changes nothing! SO WHY ARE THEY CHANGING TACTICS?
    This reminds me something. When I was in Year 6, the classroom is in the third floor. When the simulated Evaluation runs, principle always says let the Year 1 goes first. And I was like, "Fuck you guys, I wanna survive too!" So if this disaster rlly happens, I'm not gonna let Year 1 goes first, or do you think there will be someone: "Oh, my life isn't precious, if sacrificing mine, I can save an innocent Year one!" WHAT DA HELL ARE YOU THINKING?
    SRSLY, I DONT GET IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment