Saturday, June 27, 2015

EVERYTHING Good And BAD about "Jurrasic World"-- Mocker Y.P version with Unofficial mocking trailer



ONLY READ THIS REVIEW ONCE YOU WATCHED THE MOVIE! THIS REVIEW INCLUDES SPOILERS!

Jurrasic World is a movie which came out in June 12 2015, AND IT WAS MENTIONED THRICE IN THE TRAILER, which was supposed to be a sequel to Jurrasic Park. And in our country, everyone is keep mixing these two movies up. 
A: Have you seen the latest Jurassic Park movie?
B: No, how was it?
Me: It was awesome, but it came out fucking ten years ago!


    This movie was pretty awesome for me, but one of my teacher name Ambreen says that This movie is literally a shitty movie wanna-be. And here are all the complains from me:

1. Everytime, every movie with Legendary is always the same animation. Can they just change it or somthing like Universal? Its rlly getting bored for me now.

2. Comment of Enoch's blog: "So, there was a bit in the movie where Clarrie and the two boys where being chased by 4 raptors (also known as midget T Rex). Clarrie squashed one of the raptors to the side and the other raptor got killed by the taser. Then the last two raptors ran into the bushes. Here is the bit which doesn't make sense...BUT I THOUGHT TWO OF THE RAPTORS WERE KILLED!!! Mind = BLOWN!"
    This is the second shitty stuff I wanted to complain about. First, these movie are selling to audience who usually cares about bloody violent dinosaurs battle but not logistic issue. So if the movie does not zoom in to the Raptor and show it bleed or dead for like three seconds, and then fade out, then it means that teh raptor is heavily damaged but will recover it self like a miracle.

3. Craig says that she needs to reply to thousands of message and she is always on phone. HALT! she has alot of funds and can definitely hire more secretary like three of sth.  Plus, Craig's phone number is private. How come she has to answer all the calls from Customers directly? Isn't that the job of Public Practitioner of park? 
  

4. Zack is not an activism, He let the girl he wants to bang slip away becuz of his not-yet in puberty brother. Such a tucker.

5. Why can't ppl just watch the movie and follow the storyline? My parents were fall asleep and then when they woke up they say: "It sucks, I don't get. Why is the Hybrid dinosaur released? Why are there flying dinosaurs?" I agree with Enoch. I watch this movie with mah parents and my best friend. We are the only two who get it. No wonder my teacher says it sucks.

6.  While someone complaining its too violent, someone on imdb says that they are "disappointed", "lacking with action packs". So thats what I say, if u try to please everyone, you will irritate both sides.

7.   Never by a Coke into theater... I was on a risk of 99.999999% bladder explode to finish the movie. I'm glad that I made it. AT LAST, every dinosaur moaning can make me done.

8.   Plz, no more obvious clue to guide that there is next episode. that dinosaur which was released from gate 9 (not 19 peacock) has groaned on the cliff, plus, the gene was taken by the Japanese. That is too obvious right?

Goods:
    I have seen the Jurassic Park when I was 8. And good thing is that I don't have to revise it to watch this new un-related movie. It was fun, really, and I rlly feel touched for the brother's brotherhood. I never got a chance for that. And, yup, I cant rlly enjoy that much cuz of the cola probs. So maybe I will watch it again to find out sequences I have missed or not carefully noticed. And thats it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment