Saturday, September 27, 2014

09.27-14 Our stupid auditorium room administer and the non-sense rule in our school

    Hello everyone.This Thursday was not pretty good for me (Excluding my youtube channel's subscribers reach 400).In fact, I start to felt desperate for everything.I screwed up in test(Small one,however affect 5%), I miss lead our school creative competition team, I help our class gain honor, but I made my English teacher and Homeroom teacher have a fought about if I can get a callback,even more... And here's the recap of all things crap that day here on my blogger(A parody sentence from Vevo: Hot this week) :(

    So some of you guys already know that I'm a mathematical gift class student. I am still one now,but I'm facing a serious situation. Our school held a Junior high school Evaluation test every brand new semester,and one's who ever scored in top 6% will be invite to join the mathematical and Chemistry elite course,which is even better then mathematical gift class. However, not only the gift class student can attend,but also normal class, So,the structure map will probably look like this:(Sorry,a bit small,press ctrl and + at the same time to zoom in)
  A very hard-to-survive system 
    Anyway,since I only scored top 6.1% last semester,I lose the membership to join the mathematical and chemistry elite course last semester and the first few week week of this semester,so I'll have to go to the auditorium room which is located in the eighth floor,and I have to climb up for 5 floors.Of course,our school can pay for an elevator since we are a private secondary school,but although we've got three,but it's still not enough efficiency to carry 400 students in 10 minutes,And we have to arrive in time to prevent from the teacher's punishment--Stand up for 30 minutes or more, maybe just because you've got there late for 30 seconds or less. Here's our timetable at night(We stay 'til 20:25 at Monday,Tuesday and Thursday,but I've been invited to English specific courses for people who has year 12 students ability in grade 8 or 9,so no worries in Monday and Tuesday):We've got dinner at 17:45 , from 18:05 to 18:50 is our free break, you can do whatever you want to,such as, play basketball, prepare for tests, chat with friends, go to the gym,etc. However, our school ask us to arrive the auditorium room before 18:40,which is not fair,and if you wanna take elevator,you'll have to be ready before 18:25,I am quite worry about that this will start to be a bad cycle,Students want to take elevator,so they arrive a bit earlier, for e.g's, 18:22, then the students who used to arrive at 18:25 discovered that they can't catch the elevator if they still arrive so late.So now they adjust they're arrival time to 18:19.At last,no one eat dinner because they'll have to rush to the elevator directly after six. It's not good, isn't it? If we can make the time a bit later, the problem can be solved!
    The next problem is,Our school tell us that we can't use the toilet after we enter it until 19:30, However, everyone is rushing up earlier for the elevator, so no one will remember to go to the bathroom before they went up. Well, it's a hard time for us to hold, and school limited the amount of students to go to the bathroom, so we have to queue in the front of the room, harmfully, standing up. They even ask us to bring books with us when we leave our seat, so we can study while queuing, but seriously, who the f*ck can read when there's liquid full in a steady position and ready to blash out from d*ck? You have to focus on it,YOU CAN BARELY READ!
    It's...meaningless. I've queue in the front for several times and trust me, that is the worst moment I've ever faced. For few times, an urge came up from my mind made me wanna go to the bathroom directly or stand like picture A, but I am in a high-price private secondary school, so what really happen is in picture B:
A
B
    I'll have to act like a gentleman, walk as usual, and pretending nothing happened while my balls struggling (Seriously, if you're a boy, try to hold your pee to the extreme, stand up, turn on the AC, you'll realize your balls are keep struggling, but you can say "screw this" and go to the toilet directly, I'll have to keep silent and wait for another pooping guy return, so basically you can't fully experience my danger situation!)
    So, these experiment keep reminding me that, I'll rather GO TO THE DAMN BATHROOM FIRST and walk stairs, instead of taking elevator then experience holding, but I'll relief and be protected from hav'in this problem once again, because I've scored top 1.14% this time so I will be invite. Yay!
    Let's call it a day. See 'ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment