Sunday, September 21, 2014

09.21-14 Clubs ,scouts ,alternative ,Lab special and more about our school

    Hello again.Today we are gonna discuss about our school's minor courses.So let's get started.

[Clubs]

[Regular class]    

    We've got club time every two weeks,and basically I've chose the scout club when I was in grade seven.I used to consider about if I want scouts more or badminton more and then the public relation practitioner of scout club in that moment shown off and tell us about scout club, plus, my teacher sits in the back says that being a scout could receive a lot of commendation or merit so few of my classmates and I join it.
(However,my teacher is the one who always disturbing us to go to scout club meeting because he thought that we use regular teaching hour to meet too often.So he often banned us.)
    Here.Is all of our members last year.And the weird star things in the back is built by us.Can you find me?I am in the central but a bit right.
    What do we do in scout club?Basically we are just kinda like...you know,scout skill gifted student since we are learning something we supposed to learn in the scout class of grade 8,and if you are a grade 8 student already,you're just repeating the same things(Our school only allow grade 7,8,10 and first semester of grade 11's student to join the club since students in the denied grade have to prepare for test.)So no one feels happy in our regular club courses.We can say,it's actually a prepare for experiencing fun things since we don't have a real food tech but we can still cook in school,so we won't look very busy when we're really camping outside.(Our school got a lesson call food tech,but we actually go to lab to do research,we will mention it later)

[Things we do when its weekend]

    Some times,we go out and participate the camping activity,for example,New years eve camping and International city camping(It stands for,we camp in a city level campus but we invite some scouts from the other country to join us such as, HK, Macau, USA, Korea, Germany)And sometimes we go to the scout skills competition,here are some photos:
    This is our campus during the NTC international camping and we spared part of our campus with Kang Chao bilingual school,which is a very nobelike(I invent this word)school.
    Where we eat during the new year's eve camping activity last year(Because it is held at 12/27-29,so it's really last year)
    Sometimes,we even camp in our school.The photo above shows you our newbie welcome camping activity's night.BTW,the whole load of the classroom is for grade 7 because this building is the oldest one so it's capacity is very small,that's why only grade 7's student can fit in it.

[My job in the scout club]

  I am the public relation practitioner this year,and according to the seniors before who ever was in this position, it's basically just a people who help club to contact with others,for e.g's,I am in charge to help everyone order the drink(Of course,I got the right to control what everyone drinks so if I hate someone,I can order him a water)And I am the manager of going out and get more newbies(we call,commercial),Here
comes a video I made:
    Okay,so now you know my job.

[Scout class]

    Scout class is a boring clazzzzzz!Literally it is teaching something what I already know long times ago.The only exception is cooking.I messed it up so much.
    We've got scout class once every two weeks,which is no good,because if we cancel this useless lesson,we can get more time for clubs and other cool stuffs!
    The only good news is,this class will still be available in grade 9,so that means you can reduce your pleasure with two method when it's always test,test,test and major courses--PE and this,cause when you're in test all day long,any class approve you to move will be great,isn't it?

[Lab special]

    This courses is very special in taiwan,only less then three school got this and we are one of them(I can't even sure if there is any else exist)

[Time]

    Three period per week.Will be available in grade 8 and 9(but you have to be D.S student,which stands for directly go to senior student,so it means you have to stay in our senior high or else you can't choose this)

[Place]

    Of course in our school Lab.We've got total 9 big labs and 3 small labs in the school.

[What we do]

    Our school offers very much different kinds of researching direction,such as: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Biology, Lego robot, HTML specific and Daily life invention.So we go to each different labs to explore what they're gonna to do in the next school year for four weeks(2 places each week) but also those teacher are giving us grades which can vary our final decision because if you scored too low,you can't go to where you want.However,if you scored too high,maybe some tutors from a place you don't want to attend will obsess you to join their direction.So we must handle it,not too low,but not too elite in one subject.
    To be honest with you,I scored pretty high as a 98.5 percent of average,and I got invitation from Team Lego Robot,which don't interest me at all,Good news is I can refuse this one but I still have to be careful.
    After 4 weeks,we will got a direction at last,and our task is to do a research about this direction,which will teamed up by 3 people,and the result will be in the year-end science fair.

[Alternative class]

    Nothing to say.2 things possible.Extra math courses or test.

[Visual study]

    Our school is a dumbdumb in this,we learnt GSP last year but we will learn scratch this year?Holly crap,I've learnt this already since I'm 11!So...no fun can be expect.At least we can use computers free after we finish our work,so I can use it to type blogger then.

    Alright,that is the end of today,hope you like it and I will see 'ya very soon again!

No comments:

Post a Comment