Wednesday, September 24, 2014

09.24-14 The coming midterm and the puberty once again

    I am a student from Taiwan,and one of the culture in Taiwan's school is to give students lots of test.So we've got 2 midterms and one final exams in a single semester.And the reason why we've got midterm so damn fast is because we're rushing up lessons.
    My friend,Justin,a boy which has a nickname--"Study hard" always gets good grades in the school,he's often the first place in our class(How about me?Well,I can be the first,or the twenty-first one,it depends.),
but when the PE courses comes,he always plays basketball with girls , I seldom do that,because it will be super...I will call it creepy when a girl jump up high and He is raising his hands,And then,they're boobs and hand will have a close touching.In fact,it was super close for many times,and our class actually have a girl,her boobs will be like...F cup or something,I am not joking at you because one day a senior came and says that your class has a big boobs girl. I was like,who?Instead of answering me, he tells me what happens in his classroom when she walk by."All of the boys is pointing at that girls,and then says,"Girls in our class,you need to improve!Look at her!Are you even A?You're older!""well...
    Alright,back to our topic.I am so angry about the people who ever invent examination,which is no good, learning shall supposed to be fun,but not at all nowadays.And the most worst thing in Taiwan is study English.In fact,in Taiwan,we judge people's English ability by his or her score,but damned that the things teach in the textbook were way too easy and useless,For example,When you try to say,"Why are you gotta go so soon?Will you be right back?",you might abbrv. it as "y r u gtg so soon?will u brb?" It will never be like:"I'm confused about an issue that why are you leaving so soon?Will you ever be back online today?"It's just useless,isn't it?But if you write the common answers,teacher will indicated it with both High-lighted pen,red pen and write,Missing words!!
    Our class has a culture,we gather together and hangout after the midterm,for e.g's,if the test is from Wednesday to Friday,we hang out on Friday,and we won't go together,we will divided into groups,(Extras:This is not official,it's just our habit )But I am not good at social so I often leave first.Last time,we went to see a movie,here comes a pic in the department store:
    Yep,I was still grade 7 then.And I did not expect the significantly changing of my life.(Cause I haven't met Julian then which means I haven't yet start to running a blogger and youtube)In fact,this is the second time I've hang out with my classmates in the whole school year,I've even got a nickname:"BusyBox"Cause it's a hard task to hang out with me.
    Now let's talk about puberty.Maybe I will just clear things up at the first moment.I do jerk offs,which man don't do that? Eventually,Everyone will do this at last,it's just the timing,so what's to conceal for?
    Recently,I discovered that the affect of Hormones is greatly increase besides me and my classmates.I used to think that thinking anything about sex is a sin,but now,our class are starting to lovin' this catchphrase:"Horny leads to sin,and masturbate was invent to solve the problem".Well,no matter how I've tried to be a adorable young boy,I just can't(TAT),I've already changed the voice and got some hairs on my...screw it, let's just get out of this,anyway,what I am trying to tell you is,when you are already a teenager,stop following everything what your parents tell you,and never act like a cute child, once disobey won't kill you , just like what I've done(I'll write you a specific article in further future.)

No comments:

Post a Comment