Monday, January 5, 2015

1.5-14 BIG HERO 6! What a teenager movie

    Hello guys, yesterday my mom and I went for another movie call Big hero 6, I am not gonna mention too much about movie though, but I WILL MENTION bout other audience instead.
    Here's a photo about the hot dog which is the cinemas selling:
    SO YUCKY AND NASTY ARGHHHH I ALMOST THROW UP AND MY STOMACH DONT FEEL RIGHT DURING MOVIE.CAN'T FOCUS...
    Imma usually afraid to buy any drinks into the cinemas because last time while I was watching FURY(And more examples), I have to go to bathroom for #1 very badly, so I end up at the urine cuz imma exploding. But today, I don't know what my dickhead is thinking, I bought a cup... or a BUCKET actually of drink. Heres the picture.
    OK,OK. This is actually the post of TAKEN3, Which is my next movie, next weekend. Anyway, just wanna show ya how big the drink was, it's like 1 litter of something, but I didn't end up at toilet though (LOLOLOL)...
    I even styled my hair before I go (For my ID Pic), here's a pic of my new passport and student ID
    Seems stupid eh?
    Anyways, so when we carry our popcorns, biscuits, hot dogs, tea and coffee into the cinemas, we soon relized that we are bout to experience something different. First, the entire cinemas' carpet smells horrible. I'm not sure, but someone MUST Throw up. Second, a pair of Gay sat beside us. I mean, I RESPECT, But they did not respect me, they just talk non-stop, finally, my mom and I both fed up so We yelled at them, and they became silent.
    Third, since this is a G rated video, that means plenty of audiences has NEVER EVER seen a movie, cuz while the cinema was playing the title animation as usual, they are like: WOW! KABOON! So awesome! And they are giggle at a part which I've seen like two million times. So annoy actually for a city boy to sit beside gays and country side boys'.
    Forth, Disney draw a animation bout Adopt dog instead Buy, the commercial lasts for 15 mins, when it ends, I saw someone is preparing to leave. LOL, haven't ya see the movie trailer? Do you think 300 NTD(75 HKD) Worths 15 mins of AD only?
    Anyways, let's talk bout movie now.

[Summarize]

    In the future, there is a genius boy(I'll call him G) who finished high school at 13, he is good at producting combat robots. He's brother show him his lab and Guide him to the robotics professor. G wants to get in to that college, so he has to invent something, he end up with microbots, kinda like nanotech i guess. But his brother dead that day due to a wildfire and the professer seems like too. Luckily His brother left a health robot call baymax. Baymax only cares bout patient's health. So they start their adventure one day after they saw a guy with masks and microbots. Baymaxs was only persuaded because he think that this is a treatment for emotion to G. 

"Puberty, you will expect more body hair appear such as mouth, armpit, arm and..."

"Enough!"

    C'mon we both know its dickhair right? But if he say it, it will be a PG So... yeah.
    They thought that a businessman call grli make the fire, so they went to an abandon island, but they acciendtly discovered that Mask guy is professor protected by microbot! And he's bout to revenge for his daughter who was mistransport in the machine.
    They have to stop professor's evil plan. Can they?

[Comment]

    This video is actually not for kids, its too deep for infants and babies to watch, for e.g they dont know what is cobalt, or sorta shit like that, so , yeah, no wonder my Chemistry teacher recommand it.
    I think that shall we kill people? is a good topic to decide. Shall we remove death penalty? If we do, that means no one fears cuz they wont die. But if we don't, then we're like taking away their human right right? I mean, do you think a people who killed 20 peoples has right of live?

No comments:

Post a Comment