Tuesday, January 13, 2015

1.13-14 Why did I fed up with scout club: Shall they improve?

    Hello everyone, yesterday I was pretty depressed, and wasn't in the good mood. There are plenty of complicated factor affecting me, for example (and probably the major reason), the scout club. Let me explain the entire stuffs.

(My Point Of View)

    I was a very suitable public practitioner of the scout club, and also I respect and cares about my Sevens(=Seventh grader). I spare lots of time for scout club. The intro video of promotion was product by me. See it here.
    I was the first person ever who did that in charge in this job. I sacrifised my time to extreme, even though I was busy for the ACH Test, which will decide if I can stay in the elite class, I still do this, I've even been punished by my mom cause she thought that I was playing. Maybe this stands for mis-communicate, but it wasn't all my fault, I mean, there is too much jobs but I'm the only one who CAN and WILLING to do it. The file I have to procedure was extremely huge and far away from my consideration, But I just wanted to help, and since I'm a boss in editing, I , of course was in charge.
    I contributed so much, that I can't believe I was addicted to scout affair, probably because I afraid if I leave, then everything I have done will became bubbles. I mean, scouts offers honor, if I leave, who certificate me?
    Anyways, I was absent to a activity call "New Years Camping" which want us to camp on the 50 degrees F Mountain. I was very very busy, and the only reason I register is because that our scout club adult leader, Mr. LALA Expect me to handle the sevens which was in my squad. So I can't refuse and pay for something I am not interest in. Now, the fuse was settled here. 12-31(Wednesday), I finally confirmed that I have to help my classmates design moves if we dont wanna get a goose egg in dancing class, and unluckly Mr.LALA Isn't in school cuz he isnt officially hired. So I cant tell him, and I dont have his phone number, finally, I ask someone who will go to help me deliever the news, but for some mysterious reason, they did not. The next morning, just 10 minutes before I went out of my house, Mr.Lala call with one of other scouts phone, then he probably say some R words to her. My mom was going to take me to the movies later that day and she almost canceled.
    So, after that day, I thought thats it. Rlly. If he pause here, I wont be as mad as now. But he did not. Hell he made a wrong way. So last Sunday, I went to school for settleing our clubs next camp name Beginners camp. I contributed alot that day. But while we are practicing the drama which will perform in the campfire show, Mr.LaLa(who apparently came back from tea shop when we were busy down there) suddenly show up and embarrass me by keep blaming me loudly. I never cried since grade 4. But that day, I almost cant hold it. And you know, the most bitter moment is not when he blames u, but when someone comfort you. Especially he devoted me. I was freaked out, and I almost wanna swear at him.(well, nobels dont swear, but he is too cocky) I rlly just wanna find a silent place and let my tears out. So I attempt to go home, but he wouldnt let me. Suddenly, an idea pop out. I will TELL EVERYONE How stupid he is to devote a genius, And he will regret. Now, I wanna you guys to evacuated. I, or the "Smart" LaLa is more reasonable?

No comments:

Post a Comment