Sunday, December 28, 2014

Top 5 BAD when you chat with friends on the internet 12.28-14

    Another mocking episode haha. See the original post by Enoch Fu.
    I agree that sometimes chat with friend might get u in trouble. Here are some examples:

#5 Their answer and their behavior aren't same.



    Exactly same time, the first day he say that he could, but the next day he say he can't. You know, sometimes arranging gameplay isn't easy, I have to deal with MCGuy playing Treasure Arena that day at 8:10, after he canceled his game, I have no idea what could I do for the next following hour, I say fine but I'm actually upset.

#4 Keep using abbreviation such as k

    I have to say THAT IT WASN'T POLITE At all and I am really annoyed at that moment. VERY ANGRY. I mean, you can use it once or twice, but when someone warn u, u shouldn't continue...

#3 Not paying attention
    You know, its quite embarrass to talk alot because it seems like you took all right of talking away from your friend. But it wasn't fun to get no reply at all also, Look at the time, before I type "you there", its 9:15 but I wait for 5 minutes for response!!

#2 Read but not reply

    Title says it all. I know he saw it, but how should I suppose to know what is his attitude?

NUMBER 1: Someone fight for you with swearing...



    See? they are fighting for me because they think that I deserve the title because I program the game, but other girls who help me draw charecter does not. I mean, those girls was pretty cocky so no one likes them, so everyone fight for me...

That's it for today and hope you like 'ya.






No comments:

Post a Comment