Sunday, December 21, 2014

12.21-14 My Favorite novel TOP 7-- part 1 out of 7: Gaia

    Hey bros, long times no uploaded. Today I wanna share my favorite novel with you.
    First, I like to watch sci-fi and biology, so sorry if I seems like a freak...

NUMBER.7 <GAIA>

Gaia was a french novel. It was probably the best biology novel I've seen forever.

Summerize:

    Grin, a very capitalism businessman, left New york to Paris to sign a contract with other company before his daughter's eleventh birthday. He met Ann the biologist earlier in the brasil jungle while he discovering the reason of unusual phenomenon like power cut off or unexplainable lights. 
    During his way to Paris, they had been forbidden to get off the plane after take off, it turned out to be that Brasil happened a strange infection everywhere and they all had touch those patients in person. So they've been brought to a secret army-use basement under the surface, the alpha. Of course Ann was there too. They thought that they were safe down there, but a secret accident happen and they all can't remember whats going on, then the flood came in so they try to came back to surface from B11, finally they made it but Colonel Leeve lost some soldiers. They try to go to the Effiel tower to send SOS sign but no one received. On their way Leeve lost more soldiers but on the same time other people don't lose any. They finally made it to the airport and try to contact other survivor in New york, but something strange happened over there, and, everything starts from H2O+NaCl...(Following word was written by myself, if you try to find this book on amazon.com, u can only find one result...)

Comment

    I really really love this book alot, it was so interesting and so multiple, it combined the thoughts of global warmth, intelligence, adventure and love inside, so awesome and interest, can't stop reading. 
    Sometimes, I really wondered that whats the meaning of earning money. To get good life? Ok, what's the point to get good life? IDK... But people seems like placing fame as the first priority and assets can indicate your fame, so that's what I guess. But although I hate people fighting for money, I still love money, what a dilemma! 

P.S
Give me a comment, +1, like, thank you.
Next episode publishing in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment