Wednesday, January 20, 2016

1-20/16 Comparing the three people I have hosted int'l sleepover for

    It's me, Pin Yang as always lol, recently I have been thinking of changing my Youtube channel into a co-operation channel with Julian Tong, please comment to let me know if this is good.
 
    So I've been hosting lots of sleepovers lately, from July 1st of last year, it was Julian Tong, and November 2nd, it was Shawn Cheng, and finally, for this January 16th, it was Enoch Fu. All of them had their advantages and disadvantages, and within only few people knowing something exclusive (Kendrick (eyes bling)), you can treat this as an analysis report of  an (em).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The first one who went to my place is Julian Tong from HK, at the summer vacation.


^On the left it's 2015/7/5, W hotel, on the right it's 2014/7/5, Taipei Main Station.

     I get to know Julian because of a financial camp, he basically appeared within an English-speaking non-stop-ish boy impression who sticked with his sister. I soon get attracted (eh friend attract fyi) and then make friends with him. He was the first one who I hosted sleepover for, so actually he opened a whole new world of me, for instance made me use skype, twitter, hangover, restart playing XBOX which I abandoned since 2012, and greatly enhanced my English speaking ability. He is also the first non-100% Taiwanese kid that I made as friend. My whole life basically changed. I even started my Youtube channel because of him (XD)

    The few things featured in his sleepover in my place:

1. Shot Hall Of Fame Music Video and its BTS

    Julian Tong is the only one who is capable to sing those high notes among three people and he actually also made me a Script family member, so we made this cover together, co-product with Shawn Hsu, Oscar Hsu, Yoyo Hsu and Brian Inn.
    Oh, and also, he is the only one who gets to see my old days gifted class buddies.

2. Go on a trip to amusement park with my classmates

    Julian is the only one who got the chance to go on a trip with all of my classmates from Year 8. No one will ever got a chance again since our class has been rearranged and therefore won't be the same.
    We've played alot of different facilities inside. Indeed we had a good time there. I also learnt alot of FIFA 15 skills on the bus with him. The best stuff is a laser maze which is kinda like a room with lots of laser lines, and you have to reach the checkpoint without touching any of them. I also persuaded him to try the Volcano stuff which is kinda like dumping you straight into the water from 25 meters tall.

3. Watch Devil Terminator 3: Genesis

「terminator genisys」的圖片搜尋結果
    Julian is one of the two people who've watched a movie with me. Actually, he puts lots of commentary while watching, so it really eh... kinda interesting.

4. Play sport in my school


    Julian and Enoch are two people who have visited my school and play sports with my coach. TBH, Enoch's soccer ability is much better than Julian, but Julian's Badminton ability is better.


5. Scavenger Hunt

    Scavenger hunt is one of the most special activity I have designed among three sleepovers.
    We even recorded a video for this, on Julian's channel, JColaT.
(Finale)

    Part One here, so basically I've bought a code, and separate every digit into clues, and the only way to get the code is to find and solve all of the clues.

    By the way, Julian was the only one who had visited my grandparents' house.

6. Arcade visits

    Actually all three people has been to the arcade with me, while Julian and Enoch all went to Tom's world, Shawn went to the one located in Night market. Julian was in a good luck that day though, win the jackpot, something weird is, I won the JP too.

7. Visit my Dad's clinic

    Julian is the only one who get to visit my dad's working place, while Enoch is the only one who got treatment from my dad. We've played GMod in my dad's clinic.

8. Visit the Spring Farm

    Julian and Enoch are two people who were allowed to went to the spring farm with me. We had a bad time there. Julian and I got carsick, while Enoch get severe headache.

Conclusion: Cool Kid.

    I really had a good time with Julian though, and his manner of maintaining clean is very nice. He fold his blanket every morning without notifying him, and he surely make people feels kinda swaggy.
    Something interesting is that before I hosted sleepover for Enoch, I thought that Julian is more reliable somehow since he was on my side for many debation, however, Enoch really left an interesting impression of me, and I actually feel like Enoch is a little bit more amenable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The second visitor to my house was Shawn Cheng from Singapore, who had a little difference among the others which is that Shawn was a school-to-school exchanging program and therefore school had added lots of obligated activities, and that denied lots of fun, but still, it went not bad. My parents were pretty impressed by Shawn Cheng's every acting in my house.
    Basically I wrote letters before sleepovers, and Shawn got the longest one since I didn't really know him before October 22. He is way more mature then Enoch and Julian, even though sometimes childish is actually a good way for ice breaking.


Julian        
Shawn
Enoch
Paper Mail
mailed to Fo Tan
given on arrival
 X
E-Mail
1
3+
2

1. Real School Courses

TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
M

7:30-8:00
M

7:30-8:00
1
Mandarin
8:20-9:05
1
--
8:20-9:05
2
Mandarin
9:15-10:00
2
--
9:15-10:00
3
Physics
10:10-10:55
3
Mandarin
10:10-10:55
4
Physics
11:05-11:50
4
Biology
11:05-11:50
L
Lunch Break
12:00-13:00
L
Lunch Break
12:00-13:00
5
Economy
13:10-13:55
5
Dance
13:10-13:55
6
Chemistry
14:05-14:50
6
History
14:05-14:50
7
Math
15:00-15:45
7
English
15:00-15:45
8
English
16:00-16:45
8
CLUBS
16:00- 16:45
9
P.E
16:55-17:40
9
CLUBS
16:55-17:40
E
Dinner Break
17:55-18:45



10
Physic+ (Pre-11)
18:50-19:35



11
Physic+ (Pre-11)
19:40-20:25




    Shawn Cheng was forced to accept two days of boring Taiwanish education. That wasn't bad though, but my physics was just bad and he saw all of my failureness on that :(((

2. Board games

    Shawn was old enough and wisdom enough to play Evolution: The origin of species with me, while this is really fascinating russian game, but no one could play with me. That was the second best time of the sleepover.


3. Participant a MUN meeting with me


    This was actually about to be a problem of the sleepover since the MUN is obligated and my dad insisted that I must bring Shawn with me, so finally I tried to wrote a letter and get the problem solved.
    I was Belarus delegate in that meeting, and I've heard that I could have won a prize if I stay for section 2 and 3, however, I didn't :( But we went for a movie after that actually lol.

4. Watch 007: Septre

    After I have escaped from the meeting, Shawn Cheng, Shawn Hsu, Justin and me went for the James Bond movie, it was very nice one, the only problem is, they surely overuses writings on the wall XD

5. Visit a Night Market

    This was exclusive for Shawns only since the school asked us to take people to those traditional stuff. The place was really crowded though, but we went into an arcade in the market and that one was a real fun one, so it really wasn't a problem. However, then I went so tired back home lol, for real.

6. Visit the harbor area


    This is one of the best fun that I knew in my life. Shawn Cheng got a chance to experienced it since I cannot bring people here without parents, and my parents put more involvement on Shawn lol. This was really fun. We have tried lots of poses, and we even went to the fish market that morning.

Conclusion: Mature, Prudent

    Shawn Cheng may not be the one that can amused you alot since he is actually the type which you can trust with and will not likely to deviate at all. My parents gave Shawn Cheng the highest rating, even though Shawn's parent were the only two that weren't met by my parents.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The most recent visitor was Enoch Fu from HK, he is actually the one I've missed the most until now. Enoch was once considered as a swag and careless kid for me, but at last, he really isn't a too clean boy, sometimes absent-minded, but I feel a friendly connection deep in our minds.
    Things featured in the sleepover:

1. Sport at school and arcade with My coach

    Enoch also played soccer, badminton and basketball in our school. Tbh, he wasn't really good in badminton though, just ok lah. After sports, we went to Ximendin, where there are lots of arcades, we have a lot of fun there. 


2. Headaches XD

    In this sleepover we both experienced severe headache, me at the first day, and Enoch at the second day, and (Drumroll...) here is an exclusive picture for my blog reader XD

3. The Beef Store

    Enoch was a beef lover, especially teh Beef noodles. so we brought him here, So observative for him to find out that I hate spicy stuff lol. TBH, Shawn has been here too lol. This one was a real good restaurant.


4. The Election & The breakfast

    Enoch is the only one who gets to see the election stuff, and I suppose that is why his dad visits TW, well, election wasn't fun though, but definitely an experience. Just when I was explaining the election stuff with Enoch while he struggles with stomachache, the Breakfast shopkeeper appeared and was apparently amused by my English ability lol. She was like your English is nice XD

5. The Barclays rush

    Enoch stays up late to watch Chelsea versus Everton with me, even though he had fallen asleep after half time. The match went 3-3. And he also records a soccer game video with me, publish soon on my channel.

6. Visit the Spring Farm

    Julian and Enoch are two people who were allowed to went to the spring farm with me. We had a bad time there. Julian and I got carsick, while Enoch get severe headache.
    This was one of the highlights, when I covered in mist lol.

Conclusion: Great Empathy with me

    Enoch was an online friend that I've meet just a few weeks after Julian, basically I have subbed to his channel and then he texted me to ask for why subbing, then we became good friends.
    TRIED HARD NOT TO CRY AT THE AEROPUERTO URGH... I have survived lol but still.

{People Im looking forward to have for sleepover}
CALEB LEE XD
LIN JUN LEE

    And that's it today, hope you guys like this long article, and we will see ya'll very soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment