Tuesday, May 12, 2015

5.12-15 When WE SLEEP IN CLASS

    Hello guys, many of you (maybe eh... all of you) had ever "accidentally" or meant to fall asleep. MEH. Don't be shy, just like fapping is natural for us boys, sleeping is even more natural. So here are some reason why we fall asleep in class.

1. We are just too tired

    A lesson could not be fully understand in a low morale. When you are very very low on stamina, all you want to do is to close your eyes and relief. Even though if you try to give respect to teacher, hell you just can't help from fall asleep.

2.  We are sick

    No one is a ironman, and even ironman damages. When you are currently having a flu, it is very painful, like, you know what you shall do, you know you shall listen, but when you are trying to get your ass off your chair, you just feel so heavy and don't want to move at all. Or when teacher says: "Write the note down", you are wiping off your running nose. After few rounds of Write Note--> Fail--> Teacher angry, you will be very exhausted. And then give up, just stare at teacher without any movement, finally, fall asleep. Unluckily, after you fall asleep, you won't feel better when woke up.

3. Experiencing a SPLITING HEADACHE

    This is what I EXACTLY just got. So after my nap time at school (A long story, to make it short, cuz us Taiwanese eats rice, it makes us sleepy), I realized dat I am havin a bad headache cuz I was receiving the cold heavy wind directly from the window without my coats cover, and that is sooooo fatal. Tomorrow is my big test, and I can barely read. Cause after 6 hours of resting(Even sleep in all breaks and some free class like history and alternative), I finally be a bit better, but then when I try to study, My head starts to hurt like FUCK again. which makes me sleep again and wastin' 2 hours. F**K.

4. Give No Fucks to the lesson

    You know, some teacher is boring, some lesson is non-sense, some class doesnt affect our overall... TIME TO REST FOR THE REAL MAJOR ONE!

    Why do you sleep in class? Share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment