Tuesday, October 21, 2014

10.21-14 A totally desperate midterm and the scouts once again (Part 1)

    Scouts, scouts, scouts. This blog is full of scouting, isn't it? As a matter of fact, I believe that scouting is greatly affecting score. You know what? Everything mixed up together last and this week. In fact, we shall look at my timetable:

 


(Press ctrl and+ to zoom in)





    See? Every f**king funny stuff add together, plus a funny (not at all! Stupid!) midterm, and an additional flu, well, it's really killing me! (ORZ) So, we will take a deeper look and explain you the reason of my desperation.

    First we start with Scout national camp timeline because I promised to write an individual article but I'm too lame to do that. So I was in this activity since Sep.20, and I was and is regretting for ever participating this stuff. I should have realize everything was coming. This activity is basically using the weakness of personality because we scouts seldom got chance to met president directly without visual media, and our country's national debt is flying high, so since our country don't have enough money to hire guard, they just simply invite scouts without a frekin penny and told us: "This is an honor, you shall feel happy because we selected you guys instead of other 7,000 competitors." Yes, I should've feel "honor" to service for country because when we're getting a natural shower, the other 7,000 "losers" is at home and prepare for the exam!
    But whatever then, subtract these factor, this activity is literally fun and a FAIL, why would I call this a fun? Cause it's just really made me feel'in not bored, but when someone says, "Hey you, why is this fun?" I answer: "Uh...mm... That's a tough one." We gathered up at school at 8PM and then go to MRT. WITH A SCOUT STICK WHICH MAKES US IN TROUBLE. Here's what happened:
    We went approach to the platform, suddenly, a guard ran into us and told us to draw back because the max stick length allowed is 150 cm, however, after measure, the result is 149 cm, so we passed it. Then we slept in a public elementary school's indoor basketball court.
(To be continued, please follow me to get access to part 2 in the first moment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment